Leasing & Marketing Supervisor (Kien Svay)
- Lead in developing and implementation of marketing strategies to maximize rental and occupancy.
- Coordinating with other departments and ensure accurate information in preparing and executing the marketing plan, including preparation of relevant marketing collaterals.
- Providing guidance to the team for preparation of regular reports including leasing and budget, forecast and projections, etc.
- Managing and renewing existing leases.
- Identifying prospects as well as securing new leases.
- Monitoring and follow up with assigned prospects.
- Attending to leasing enquiries and conducting viewing and site visits.
- Conducting cold calling and translate leads to deals.
- Negotiating lease terms and attending to leasing related matters.
- Working with internal lawyers and operations manager on lease review.
- Attending to operational matters to meet tenants’ needs.
- Working with building’s operations team to ensure deliverables are met.
- Building and maintaining good landlord-tenant relationship.
- Networking to build and grow business contacts.
- Managing market intelligence and collating industry information to maintain market competitiveness.
- Degree in real estate, marketing or business-related field.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in marketing and leasing of commercial properties.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to deliver excellent results both working independently and as part of a team.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants are allowed to submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied to our Recruitment Department through:
Tel: 078 882 555 / 087 882 555 (Telegram)