Head of Warehouse Management
- Develop and product enhancement programs to ensure effective sourcing of materials to meet specifications, material requirements, and pricing from suppliers.
- Work with warehouse management team, product development, risk management, and operations on new product.
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
- Manage Warehouse control and reconcile with data storage System.
- Responsible for the cost effectiveness of the warehousing and logistics for the total operations.
- Manage the movement of products/equipment/materials within the warehouse in accordance with policy and procedure, and regulations.
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc).
- Plan work rotates, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results.
- Responsible to analysis, report the managing department performance/ concern as well as develop and propose for any improvement plan to build a productive and efficient and healthy working environment during management meeting and management review.
- Utilize strategic sourcing tools to sustain continuous cost reduction initiatives for product BOM Cost.
- Develop the distribution infrastructure that supports our projects in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
- Represent a professional, respectful, and courteous manner when interacting with co-workers, members, and suppliers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor/Master degree of any related course to Logistics Management.
- Preferably with at least 5 experiences in warehousing, 3-year experience in Managerial position.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects and changing priorities; work extended hours when required, make sound decisions under pressure, and work effectively in a team environment.
- Previous experience in international product sourcing, inventory management, performance metrics, and project management.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, and written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to rapidly learn new systems and procedures.
- Prior SAP "by-design" or similar MRP planning system experience.
- Good communication skills, English Language comprehension.
- Knowledge of computer (Microsoft office, Email, and Internet).
- Honest, patient, flexible and open to changes in procedures.
- Be able to manage works and meet deadline.
- Ability to work quickly and thoroughly when under pressure.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants are allowed to submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied to our Recruitment Department through:
Tel: 078 882 555 / 087 882 555 (Telegram)