- Ensure accurate and reliable periodic financial reports.
- Summarize and prepare financial status and transactions reports, including a profit and loss statement, and other necessary reports.
- Play a vital part in the company's financial management which includes all account reconciliations and reporting to necessary parties.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Assessing internal controls, including risk assessments and reviews of risk areas.
- Reviewing journal entries of junior accountants to ensure accuracy.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Managing account receivables and cash flows.
- Assist on preparing and reviewing financial budget plan.
- Support business processes and accounting policies and prepare corresponding documentation.
- Assist on management report with commentary analysis on the financial result.
- Review and enhance internal control relating to Physical assets control, revenue, expenses.
- Coordinate and deal with internal auditor & external auditor.
- Provide coaching and training to team.
- Bachelor in Accounting, Finance or other relevant fields.
- Minimum 3-4 years of working experience in accounting or related fields.
- At least 1 year experience in managing/leading team.
- Knowledge of accounting software & advance excel.
- Self-motivate and independent.
- Self-organize, good communication & team work.
- Be honest and trustworthy.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants are allowed to submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied to our Recruitment Department through:
Tel: 078 882 555 / 087 882 555 (Telegram)