- Ensure accurate and reliable periodic financial reports.
- Meets accounting operational standards by contributing financial information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
- Ensure that accounting financial standards meet by providing accounting department annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Approves cash disbursements by verifying check amounts against invoices, authorizing checks and wire transfers.
- Approves ledger entries by auditing transactions.
- Managing account receivables and cash flows.
- Assist on preparing and reviewing financial budget plan.
- Assist on management report with commentary analysis on the financial result.
- Review and enhance internal control relating to Physical assets control, revenue, expenses.
- Coordinate and deal with internal auditor & external auditor.
- Provide coaching and training to team.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Assisting staff members in the preparation of monthly and quarterly accounting reports.
- Analyzing financial statements to ensure accuracy and compliance with generally accepted accounting practices.
- Identifying potential cash flow problems and financial irregularities.
- Liaising with department heads to ensure that each department remains within budget.
- Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities.
- Other tasks assigned by manager;
- Accounting degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 year working experience in accounting or related fields.
- At least 2-year experience in managing/leading team.
- Knowledge of accounting software & advance excel.
- Self-motivate, independent, self-organize, good communication & team work.
- Possess strong leadership skills.
- Be honest and trustworthy.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants are allowed to submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied to our Recruitment Department through:
Tel: 078 882 555 / 087 882 555 (Telegram)